Monday, October 12, 2009

Michael Jackson - A suicide?


Welcome to my life. Day 5782. Greetings my Pickled Pigmies. Today I heard the new Michael Jackson song and I'll be damned if it isn't a suicide note. Just check out these lyrics:

And it feels as though I’ve known you for a thousand years

And you tell me that you’ve seen my face before

And you said to me that you don’t want me hanging around


These are the ravings of a suicidal maniac! The guy's obviously suffering from intolerable guilt over his many child molestations and he want's out. The ultimate escape from his demons. Only he was too squeamish to do it in any cool way like jumping out of a plane with no parachute or blowing his brains out with a shotgun (Whoo! Kurt!). No, he was like, "I wanna go in my sleep." I mean, seriously, talk about a lame way to go. Pussy. Hope he was dreaming about little demon children with giant, razor-bladed phalluses wanting to play the 'cha cha' game.

Then there's the chorus:

This is it

I can feel
I’m the light of the world
This is real


Hmm. This, to me signifies his rabid fixation with himself. And here I come to the meat of it all. He had to fulfill the myth. He saw himself as a member of what I call the Celebrity Zombie Club. Elvis, Marilyn, Hendrix, Morrison, Janis, Holly, Dean, Pheonix, Cobain - the best looking corpses that have ever been left. Yes, welcome your newest member, Wacko Jacko (as the Aussies call him).

Anyway, think about it. Who the hell gets addicted to general aenestetics?! Nobody! And he's suffering from what? Insomnia? Likely story. He hired that doctor basically to assist him with his suicide. Not saying the doctor was in on it. He was just a hapless oaf trying to make an easy buck. Guess he really proved there's no such thing.

That's my take on it. Click here to hear the song (you have to watch the trailer first):

THIS IS IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You got something to say?