Monday, September 21, 2009

Band of the Week - Nibelheim

Welcome to my life. Day 5761. Greetings my Morbid Monkeybrains. Today I have the treat of bringing you a Goth Death metal band with a female (!) vocalist. They are Nibelheim, from Italy and she is Stephania Salladini. I don't know, when I think of Italians, I think of tanned people on scooters. When I think of Italian music I think of Dean Martin and Pavarotti. But apparently the Goth scene is alive and well in the land of Gelato's and chicks like Stephania are vamping it up with the best of 'em. I have no idea how her voice sounds like that. A whole lot of bourbon I imagine. Anyway, it's about time chicks got into the death metal thing. Rock on, you crazy Italians!


Here's their video dedicated to my sister, Helen:




and check out their site:

NIBELHEIM

No comments:

Post a Comment

You got something to say?